Tuesday, October 05, 2010

I want the power to break your heart so i'll never have to.

So SHINee will have a concert idk when and my friends were like OMG KAREN WE SHOULD TOTALLY GO. This is stupid, I'm not interested on watching a kpop band in some random crowded place.

And I want Canon EOS 550D so bad :( I was lazy to save my money so I can't wait to go back to Japan so that I can get a part-time and save some money kekeke. Anyway my mom made a moon cake and I kinda like it. I like the bread but the rest sucks.

I shall end my post now and continue my study. Cheers for being a nerdy gurl B)

p/s:
Visit my icon site or else Hitler will come and fucking kill you. Yes I'm serious, honey.
actually, I'm not (about the Hitler part, not the visit my site part). I have ignored that site for a looooooooong time! And I'm too lazy to make a proper layout. Anyway see ya. Expect photos k hurray.

No comments: