Thursday, October 14, 2010

Norwegian Wood

Tagged by Nana.
The rules
1. Name the person who tagged you Nana!
2. You need to have 4 answers at every question
3. Tag 4 other bloggers Lazeeehhh
4. Let them know you tagged them

4 Things in my bag/purse:
1. My camera
2. A bunch of tickets from the cinema
3. Singaporean dollars
4. A pin from Singapore Flight (got that due to Sg's national day lol)

4 Things I found in my office desk drawer:
1. Oxford dictionary (or is it Cambridge?)
2. My English paper
3. Pencils
4. Disneyland Tokyo's ticket

4 Favourite things in my room:
1. Bed and its friends
2. My camera.
3. The Air Cond
4. Privacy!

4 things I’ve always wanted to do:
1. Travel to a lot places
2. Buy a fisheye lens
3. Colour my hair back to the original colour and pretend to be a tourist in the rurals lol
4. Learn Dutch, German, and Chinese

4 Things I’m currently into:
1. Everything related with my camera
2. My brother's iTouch
3. Lego torch (I WAANNTTTT. ANYBODY? TT_TT)
4. Instant noodles (lulz random)

4 Things I bet you didn’t know about me:
1. I'm still normal
2. I'm short
3. I don't hate kpop anymore, I'm kinda against them now. haha sorry if it's disturbing ._.
4. I love instant noodles (?)

4 Songs i can’t get out of my head:
1. Bring Me to Life (Evanescence)
2. Aitakute Ima (MISIA)
3. Helena (My Chemical Romance)
4. Great DJ (The Ting Tings)

Downloaded CS5 and thanks to the dearest denise for the link! My internet was being a ninja, downloaded the CS5 so fast and it was shocking since usually my internet connection is fcking slow 8D

HOLIDAY TOMORROW! OH YEAHHHH. My mom opened airasia, trying to find a ticket to Singapore for tomorrow but failed lolol. My mom is kinda addicted with going to Singapore now HAHA weird. But anyway I want to go there, I love the MRT *_* the subway in japan is very fast like a lightning I don't likee. And the subway in korea is very slow i don't like too. Okay I shall stop blabbering about subways and congratulate myself for finally getting a one-day-holiday-after-a-super-torturing-week.

Watched Personal Taste and found it kinda amusing even though i have no idea what the story is. My mom said it's about a gay man who's actually a straight man. lol wtf

No comments: