Friday, September 24, 2010

A life lived in love will never be dull.



idc whether the spelling is correct or not, those were made while I was studying for my science, that's why it was kinda related with life and biology mwahaha.

oh hai I have no life I went online everyday during my fucked up IGCSE mock test or whatever it was supposed to be called. And yeah as I've expected I can't do the test and paper 6 was soooo thick and we have to draw graphs and pictures and leaves and we had only one hour for all of that. Like, wtf? Cambridge people. They can't expect us to be the next generation of Einstein right ._.

gahh my life is so boring these days. I kinda hate it here. I mean, I don't hate Indonesia, but it's just that, idk, I can't adapt here. Not with all of the stupid racism and shitty traffic. Okay there's almost no racism here. My mom said someday everything's going to be alright, but when will that 'someday' happen? I'm tired of waiting. I'm sorry that I can't explain the whole thing here but I'm kinda frustrated right now. I really miss Japan. I miss Hokkaido, I miss Nana, I miss Joanne, I miss Yuki, I miss Britt, I miss my old school, I miss the awesome subway, I miss the super freezing winter, I miss the cherry blossom, I even miss my old school and the science paper! I miss everything :'(

oohh saw Livio last night in the restaurant. I accidentally shouted "OMG LIVIO!" and I guess he heard me, so I ran and hide in the car for a few minutes mwahahaa.

Changed my layout, I screwed the previous one so here it is. I'm pathetic yes I am but since nobody notice this blog, who cares ;)

No comments: