Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's gone!

I LOST MY WALLET! SHIZZZZZZZZZZZ
lost of my wallet = lost of my savings (goodbye to soon-to-be my bby film camera :( my savings for you were all there), purikura, and apartment key in both Hokkaido and Kyoto. NUUUUUU :C I really love my wallet! My dad brought it from The Netherlands. And I remember how I used to throw it to reduce my anger. But now I can't do it anymore :(

Yesterday the test went bad. The first paper was okay. And I finished the third paper (yeah no second paper) earlier than I imagined. Not because I'm so smart, but because I can't do most of them. And after that, I still had one hour because I've finished my paper 3. And it was boring. I scanned the map of Japan & South Korea, Turkey, Southeast Asia, and Australia. Now I'm so sick of Japan's map that my eyeballs would fall out of their socket if I have to see it once more (which will happen tomorrow).

Japanese Literature for today. Paper 1 and 4. Quite hard. But it's a positive ;)
English for tomorrow. Too lazy to read what paper. And too lazy to study. Please don't judge me.

p/s: Man I need a life.

No comments: