Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

Yeah I skipped Day 03 because my friends would probably kill me for showing their faces. And I don't have a photo of my friends and I anyway.
Laziness. And why am I so weird with my camera? I took a lot of photos of weird things and strangers instead of myself or my family.

Watched Avatar: The Last Airbender last night and God it was a major disappointment! The characters are ugly, the story sucks, and everything sucks. I hate it. A:TLA was supposed to be funny yet marvelous and interesting! And yeah I like A:TLA. A lot.

United Nation Day celebration today. It was really tiring. And I didn't do anything. The reason I came to that celebration in the first place is because I didn't want to get a minus point from my teacher.

I've been listening to We are the In Crowd these days and now I love them so much. The vocal is so paramore-like but I still love them.

And my mom will go to Singapore next month. Without me. So sad sia :( I've asked her to buy me Bleach 16 in Chinese version, but she didn't agree because she knows I don't speak Chinese. Haiz. Why can't she understand my weird obsession with Bleach?

Got a giant pile of homework waiting for me, it's making me frustrated. And it seems that I can't remember them all. So I have 2 English hws, 1 Geography, 302835734619 Maths, 2 Japanese, 1 Moral Education, 3 Chinese, and 1 Science. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

Expect photos, children. I will soon edit this post and spam you with pictures 8D And I shall end my post now because I'm a good student and I have to do my homework now. Because if I don't, well, I'm so going to die.

No comments: