Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name

It's a title of this awesome book Noruwei no Mori. Okay I haven't read the book but I like the title. It was my mom's. I took it a few days ago but I'm too lazy to read it. So thick and somehow the Japanese reminded me of my Chinese exam so I threw it away to my brother's room hoho.

Had Science practical for the last two periods, and I forgot my lab coat so I ended up borrowing Winnie's. And it smelled like a toast, really. Her boyfriend was in the same class as me and he was like "dude you borrowed her lab coat when I really need it! I forgot to bring mine shit." lol and so whut? It's your problem that you were so slow :P

And ooh tomorrow I have to submit my Moral Education project about Christian Catholic and I haven't search about a single thing. I'm a Catholic but heck I'm blind about its history and everything I'm a suck shit omg. God please help me I can't find anything about The Bible right now T^T Wikipedia where are you when needed? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm addicted to Tumblr (that's why I left my project untouched) and I spent more than an hour reblogging everything :D Visit my tumblr please? :)

And I still want 550D, my camera sucks like hell -___-

No comments: