Monday, October 18, 2010

Shit happens

C'est la vie. I'm supposed to be studying now but my layout sucks and I really need to fix it. Besides, I'm not in the mood to study. School was normal and not tiring, I wonder why. First and second period were Business Study and because it was boring, Stella and Audie were having a discussion about how fancy the Japaneses were during the Harakiri. LOL suicide is not fancy at all, but I was busy with my dictionary so I didn't say anything.

Third period was English with Mr. Joel and we talked random things about European countries, execution, piracy, and China. Mr. Joel asked "Name the country which has the biggest number of pirated things producer." and everybody directly shouted "CHINA!" OMG LOL SENSITIVE EH.

Combined Science was awesome, too. I actually knew what the teacher was talking about and I did the exercise well 8DDD

The last two period were English with Mr. Michigan and shit was it boring. Not really, actually, but he asked us to make 15 "original and high-quality" questions. Because he said it was supposed to be original, I wrote "Have you ever touched a bee?" but then he said it was too original. HAH. The other questions I wrote were seriously stupid like "May I go to the toilet?" and "Do you love homework?" Ohohoho I'm so stupid 8)

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

SYNC FLASH FTW 8D YOU CAN'T SEE ME RIGHT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

15 interesting facts about yourself:
1. I like thesauruses but I use them rarely because I'm not good at making a pro sentence with them.
2. I NEED MORE MONEYYYYY $_$
3. I like a tidy room (it's weird kay since I'm soooooo messy).
4. I don't like this font!
5. I like the "KA-CHING!" sound made by a cash register.
6. I like to read English dictionaries. Preferably Cambridge and Oxford :)
7. When I saw something nice, weird, or even just a simple thing, my mind will start thinking "omg that's gonna be so awesome if I take a photo of it 8D"
8. I have only been to Tokyo once in my whole life. Yeah I spent most of the time of my boring life in Hokkaido. That place iz awesome to the maxxxx
9. I like the word "awesome"
10. I like Indie musics.
11. I don't have a cellphone. For now.
12. I have a frizzy hair.
13. And I want to have a red hair.
14. I want to collect every language version of Bleach 16 because I have no life 8)
15. I have boring facts.

No comments: